Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's My birthday!


Why is it that once you get older than like five your birthday really is not that important? So today is my birthday right but it really doesn't feel like it. I had to run two shows today a matinee and another show at seven with a two hour break inbetween. I am completely exausted and your birthday is like one of the happy days of the year right. When you are little and its your birthday you get a cake and lots of presents and you don't have to do anything you didn't want to do cause it was your special day. I think that once you get older it wears off expecially when you are working as much as i do and never see your family. Also once you reach like 29 you stay 29 and never get older cause you feel old. then also your birthday is kinda like a joke ya know. I think though that as you get older your birthday becomes less and less important to you and those around you is because you relize every day you are getting closer and closer to becoming like your old grandma who can't move.

No comments: