Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cleaning


Cleaning is a very important thing in my life especially in my work space. But why is it that i can never scene to keep my room clean? I actually find it very funny my room is always a major disaster stuff is pilled everywhere and who knows what where even me. but yet at work and at school i am very OCD and organized. I think that the reason that this is is that my room is where i go after i have been stressed out and am angry and i am to tired to bother or care. Also where my whole house is like spotless and i mean completely spotless i need something that is diffently mine and it has to be extremely different to be mine becuase i am extremely different from everyone in my entire family. Another reason i think that this is is because at school and at work i have to deal and work with those things and how it looks and need to know where everything is in about 2 seconds i have no time to dig around so it has to be dirty. Another thing is that if its dirty how can you tell if someone messed it up alot. An example of this is at school i am in charge of the grave yard that is where we keep all of our twist and lock cables and other light things in the auditorium and people alwasy go in there and mess it up by like throwing cords around to everywhere and just making a complete mess which is annoying. and if i don't keep it clean then how can i be frustrated that is got messed up. So in the end i think that the reason that my room is a mess and every where else is sparkly clean is that at home i need a place that is my own and at school and work it has to be clean to work fast and how else can i yell at people for messing up stuff.

No comments: