Thursday, October 26, 2006

HatingPeople Can be Enjoyable


Tonight was the first night of SAST (Short Attention Span Theater) and i am the SM (Stage Manager) / production manager (ish ish) in short i was in charge of the whole thing 11 yes 11 different shows. just a note half of them never showed up for their rehersals. Well it went really really well only one show was messed up. But any ways. This one person on my crew who we shall call Tom just so they have a name. Well he is in not only the drama 4 class but also the tech class on my crew. So yes he knows all the shows but he did not know the tech cues. So he believes he is all high and mighty and doesn't need to come to rehersal cause he is just sound. HA HA HA . I say come to rehersal stupid head! I do believe that by the end of the show tonight i really am enjoying the fact that i hate him even though i shoudn't enjoy it but i do it's odd. But really is it possible to enjoy the fact that you hate some one? Right now i do believe it is possible because by hating him and leting him know that i feel that really relives me and all the stress of the production goes away. But yes i know that later i will regreat acting this way to him even though it relives my stress it will most likely just cause more stress later when he decides to act that way towards me. So in answer to my question, it is possible to enjoy hating someone but it will just come back and bite you in the ass sooner or later so for everyone who may read this just know that it is not always a good idea to tell people you hate that you hate them so you should learn from my mistake.

No comments: