Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pictures


Can a picture really say a million things? Take this picture for instance. When we took this picture i was angry and just wanted the whole world to be shot in the head so i could watch it bleed to death. Is that what this picture says? Most people that have looked at it think that i am really happy and my boyfriend is the who i am looking at. In reality it is quite the opposite i was looking into space trying not to look at casey who really was making me angry and depressed. Also does me, who always has my hair in a pony tail, having my hair down have a sexual meaning? At least to me it does not it means to me that my hair tie broke cause of casey. In the end though i do believe that pictures can tell a million words they may not always be the words or thoughts of the person in the picture telling the "story" but they do tell stories.

No comments: